As a one-stop social media agency, we provide full social media management consisting of the following services. These services are also offered individually for ad-hoc or long-term retainer basis.
Social Media Channel Management
(Also known to many as Facebook Page Management, Instagram Account Management, Community Management, etc.)
- Channel monitoring and updating.
- Content management – strategic posting and ideal posting time analysis.
- Relationship management – customer service and selective interaction on posts/comments.
- Brand and channel risk management.
- Monthly summary reports on key metrics and highlights.
Social Media Content Planning & Production
- Create and source exclusive top quality images and informative copies that will effectively engage followers and target audience on social media platforms.
- Guidelines and terms of the social media platforms are followed to ensure advertisability.
- General photography service and stock photos are available if necessary (for companies that are lacking of visual materials from the global management of the brand).
Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Strategically plan and synchronise marketing campaigns, promotions and contests to the social media of brands.
- Development, execution and management of campaigns (e.g.; mechanics and terms, social media contents, micro-site, online ads, blogger engagement, data mining, winner selection, post-campaign report).
- Create mass awareness and buzz while connecting effectively with target consumers.
Digital Online Advertising
- Design, optimise, place and publish advertisements on platforms such as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads and websites that serve Google Ads.
- Reach out to thousands and millions of your target consumers online.
- Increase quality followers on social media channels of brands.
Social Media Consultancy
- Social media advisory — Implementation, strategies, contents, campaigns, objectives, workflow and risk/crisis management
- Analytic reports auditing
- HR Support — Assistance in the process of employing social media managers and executives
- Basic training for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter)